Anti-social behaviour (ASB) can have negative impacts on individuals and communities so it is important we do all we can to report and eradicate the problem.

If you have witnessed or experienced ASB, especially if it causing you to feel threatened, you will need to ensure that this is being reported to the police. You can report ASB by clicking here.

There is more information on different types of ASB and what you can do to address it. Click here to find out more.

You can also report ASB St Helens Council’s Safer Community team: Click here to report ASB to the Council.

If you rent a property from a housing association such as Torus, you should also report instances of ASB to your Landlord as they can help.

It is important to keep reporting incidences of anti-social behaviour so a record can be kept of this for any action to be taken against the perpetrators.

If you are still experiencing issues, please get in touch using our contact details.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search